Occupational Health and Safety, Environment Compliance Audit Service
Our occupational health, safety and environment legal compliance services are developed based on occupational safety and health laws, decrees, circulars, standards and safety-related regulations that help businesses comply with the provisions of Vietnam’s mandatory law.
Who is it for?
Our occupational health, safety and environment legal compliance services is an idea for any business, any industry operating in Vietnam.
Reasons for occupational health, safety and environment legal compliance?
We carry out compliance audit for your Contractors, Supply chain, Partners and your existing system.
Occupational Safety and Hygiene Compliance
- Law on Occupational Safety and Hygiene Compliance Law No. 84/2015/QH13 Dated June 25, 2015.
- Circular No. 19/2016/TT-BYT Dated June 30, 2016, Guideline for of occupational health and safety Management.
- Decree No.44/2016/NDCP Dated 15 May,2016, Details some articles of the law on occupational health and safety, Technical inspection of occupational health and safety, training of health and safety and monitoring of occupational environment.
- Circular No. 07/2016/TT-BLDTBXH Dated May 16, 2016, This Circular stipulates procedures for risk assessment, self-inspection, reporting, and summary of occupational health and safety.
- Circular No. 04/2017/TT-BXD Dated Mar 30, 2017, on occupational health and safety Management in the execution of the construction works.
Social & Labor Compliance
We are an independent social compliance audits. Our rich data, derived from a long history of assessment, training and worker surveys, fuel predictive insights for managing supply chain risk and implementing impactful programs that create sustained improvement.
Assessments are typically executed against company and/or industry codes of conduct local labor laws using our experienced local staff. The structure of each assessment is adjusted to meet client objectives, unique country challenges, and any work site history that may be available.
Assessments generally include an opening and closing meeting with management, a visual inspection, a document review, and most importantly, confidential worker interviews.
We provide comprehensive analysis of the risk from environmental contamination.
Factories and farms are challenged to dispose of waste properly. Inadequately treated wastewater and hazardous fumes created from manufacturing processes and agricultural production represent risks to people, the environment, reputations and company performance.
Environmental factors are often monitored and analyzed as part of social compliance assessments and audits.
Our verifiers are qualified to review assessments covering:
- Environmental management systems
- Energy use and greenhouse gas emissions
- Water use
- Wastewater / effluent
- Waste management
- Chemical use and management
Building & Fire Safety Compliance
We keep workers in factories safe by identifying and supporting the remediation of life safety hazards.
Our professionals understand that structural, fire and electrical risks are potential threats to worker safety in supply chains. We carry out technical assessments of factory buildings to detect life safety hazards and recommend remedial measures to protect workers, facilities, and communities.
Services performed by our registered engineers:
- Structural Integrity Assessments
- Electrical Safety Assessments
- Fire Safety Assessments
- Detailed Engineering Analyses
- eLearning and Technical
- Training Seminars
We provide security assessments by basing on customs standards.
To achieve assurance of these security measures, multinational importing enterprises have had to partner with government customs organizations to provide appropriate due diligence in each imported product’s upstream supply chain.
Scope of security assessments
We offer a variety of assessment options, including an off-the-shelf standardized checklist and report, and “add-on” options to couple supply chain security compliance with labor and social compliance. Our off-the-shelf security assessment scope covers the following key areas:
- General facility information
- Physical security
- Access controls
- Procedural security
- Container security
- Information technology security
- Business partner requirements
- Education, training and awareness
- Threat awareness
The most common ergonomic complaints are the result of improper positioning at your workstation. After a long day at work, do you leave your office with neck and shoulder tightness and oftentimes low back or wrist pain?
Improving the way you arrange and sit at your workstation can protect you from common ergonomic repetitive stress injuries. Our experienced, ergonomic team can help you select the best fitting solution to improve your comfort. This is usually the first step in reviewing your needs and in the majority of cases can provide significant improvements in your work health, efficiency and comfort.
A basic workstation assessment focusing on general ergonomic positioning guidelines to achieve a neutral position. Modifications are suggested to improve comfort. This is designed to be a short review for individuals wanting a preventative approach.
Ergonomic Workstation Assessment:
A more in-depth assessment to identify potential triggers and suggest improvements/modifications to the workstation to eliminate causes of discomfort. Products may be recommended to achieve the desired result.
Our Ergonomic Workstation Assessment adds a written summary of our recommendations along with digital photos before and after the adjustments are made.
Occupational health Assessment.
- Assessing the health risks from human factors
- Assessing workplace health risks from working environment
- Preventive measures by employee health education